Palo Santo sticks
Palo Santo is a very fragrant wood with a unique, delicious aroma. Traditionally, the "sacred wood" is used by the Indians of South America for atmospheric purification and against negative energies. For this purpose, the logs are lit, winnowed out and the rooms are fumigated with it. It is said that evil spirits are driven away by the characteristic smell, while good spirits are attracted by it. It deepens meditation and spiritual moments. Its unique scent inspires the imagination.
The wood for the Palo Santo sticks comes from Ecuador. Only dead trees and fallen branches are used for it. The incense is 100% natural and is produced without further additives.
- 6 palo santo sticks per pack
- From Ecuador
- Non-contractual pictures
- Brand: Lusensa
This is how you incense with Palo Santo:
Light palo santo sticks end of the wood with a lighter or candle and let it burn until you see some embers. It may take a few minutes for the first burn. Blow out the flame carefully. The wood will now slowly glow. Walk with your smoking Palo Santo sticks through the room to be cleaned, if you like you can wisp the smoke with your hand. The resin in the wood spreads a very fine smell.
After smoking, place the wood in a fireproof bowl and do not leave it unattended.
You can now light it again and again until the wood is completely charred or burned down.
Never leave a lit/still glowing Palo Santo sticks without supervision.
May cause allergic skin reactions:
- Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- If medical advice is needed, have packaging or label at hand.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use.
- Avoid release to the environment.
- IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/soap. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Seek medical advice/attention.
- Contains: Eugenol*, Citronellol*, Geraniol*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Linalool*, Menthone*. May cause allergic skin reactions. *Component of essential oils
A word from Stephanie
At home, we have been using palo santo sticks for over 4 years now. It is a product that I am really happy to offer on Re-leaf. It will help you to put good energy into your house. The best is to combine it with the sage which will purify before.
Palo Santo sticks