On this website, we collect your personal data. These data are managed by our company.
We keep the following information during your visit to our site:
- Your e-mail address when you send messages/questions to this site.
- Your e-mail address when you communicate with us by e-mail.
- Any information you have voluntarily given us (for example in the context of information inquiries and/or on-site registrations).
This information is used for:
- Inform you of updates to our site.
- Contact you later for direct marketing purposes.
- Send your orders.
- If you give us your postal address via the web: You will only receive the information or orders you have requested at the address you provided us.
- If you give us your phone number via the website: You will only receive phone calls from our company that are necessary to answer your questions or to inform you about your orders made online.
- If you give us your gsm number via the website: You will only receive messages (SMS / MMS) from our company that are necessary to answer your questions or inform you about your orders made online.
- If you give us your e-mail via the website: You will only receive e-mails from our company that are necessary to answer your questions or to inform you about your orders made online.
You may receive e-mails from our company to provide you with information about our upcoming products, services, or events (for direct marketing purposes), provided that you have expressly consented or are already a customer and that you have given us your e-mail. If you no longer wish to receive such e-mails, contact us by email email@example.com.
If you no longer wish to receive mailings or telephone calls from any company, you can contact the Robinson service of the Belgian Association of Direct Marketing (www.robinsonlist.be, free telephone number: 0800-91 887, by mail: ABMD, Robinson List, Buro & Design Center, Esplanade Heysel B46, 1020 Brussels)
Our company could use consumer information for new uses that are not yet covered by our data protection policy. In this case, we will contact you before using your data for these new uses, to let you know the changes to our personal data protection regulations and give you the opportunity to refuse to participate in these new uses.
Upon request, we provide visitors to our site with access to all information about them. If you wish to access this information, contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon request, we offer visitors the opportunity to correct any inaccurate information about them. If you wish to correct information about yourself, contact us by email email@example.com.
If you believe that our site does not comply with our data protection policy as described, contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
LEGAL BASIS OF THE TREATMENT
Personal data are processed pursuant to Article 6.1 of the General Data Protection Regulations (a) authorization, (b) Necessary for the performance of a contract, (c) necessary to fulfill an obligation legal, (f) necessary to defend our legitimate interest in doing business.
Insofar as the processing of personal data takes place under Article 6.1. a) (authorization), the customer always has the right to withdraw the authorization granted.
TRANSMISSION TO THE THIRD PARTY
If this is necessary for the achievement of the objectives set, the customer's personal data will be shared within the European Economic Area with other companies, for shipping and payment, which are directly or indirectly related to RE-LEAF or any other RE-LEAF partner.
RE-LEAF guarantees that these beneficiaries will take the necessary technical and organizational measures to protect personal data.
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer. RE-LEAF uses only functional cookies. These have a functional role within the site, such as a basket or a connection. These cookies are not covered by the cookie law.
We always use encryption technologies that are recognized as industry standards in the IT industry when we transfer or receive your data on our site.
We have already put in place appropriate security measures to protect and prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of information received on our website.
When we receive or transfer some types of sensitive information such as financial information, we use a secure server.