Reusable bag dogtooth
Colorful, resistant, durable, and ecological... KIND BAGs are made from 100% recycled plastic bottles. Very practical to go shopping, to carry your lunch, to go on a trip and much more. And on top of that, you're also doing something for our planet!
- 100% recycled & recyclable material shopping bag.
- Made from rescued plastic bottles destined for our oceans.
- Helps eliminate the need for single-use plastic bags.
- High-quality, premium, strong material.
- Water-resistant and lightweight.
- Strong stitching to carry those heavy loads up to 20kg.
- Machine washable at 30 degrees.
- Large capacity fitting in 2-3 grocery bags of shopping.
- Folds into the attached small pouch and can fit into a pocket or handbag.
- Wide arms ensure a comfortable fit around the shoulder.
- Size: Bag - 39 x 64 x 17 cm (15 x 25 x 6.7 in) Pouch - 14 x 15 x 1 cm (5.5 x 5.9 x 0.4 in)
Why choose "100% recycled" material?There're so many different bags out in the market to choose from - from cotton, plastic, paper, and more. There's of course a reason why we're going for 100% recycled RPET material. Unfortunately, some "eco" bags are not actually ecological for the environment. Except for the plastic pollution in the ocean and landfills, plastic bags are actually the most environmentally-friendly option. Cotton and paper bags actually cost so much more energy to produce, and you need to reuse 7,000 to 20,000 times to have the same cumulative environmental impact (water use, energy use, etc.) as a classic plastic bag (source: Denmark’s ministry of environment and food). So, Kind Bag believes retrieving plastic waste before polluting the ocean or being stuck in landfills for several hundred years, is a kinder option for our reusable bags.
A word from Stephanie
Having nice reusable bags allows you not to forget them ;) but most importantly to be more eco-responsible. Buying them is a gesture you make for the planet. For a long time, I only knew those of the American brand Baggu. It bothered me to buy from them because it was not a good idea to bring them from so far away. I couldn't believe that this kind of bag didn't exist closer to us. That's when I came across Kind Bag and I'm so glad I did.
Reusable bag dogtooth