This product is currently sold out.
FACE ~ BODY ~ HANDS
Handmade soap with love.
KRAKRA soaps are handmade in their Bordeaux workshop using the cold saponification method, which guarantees their high surgras content and their benefits. Due to their handcrafted nature, the products may vary from the presentation photos, but all the ingredients of the recipe remain unchanged.
Details of the Douceur soap
- Skins: dry to very dry, sensitive skins, with atopic tendency. Suitable for children and pregnant women.
- Benefits: anti-redness, soothing, repairing
- Odor: odorless, no essential oil
- Key ingredients: enriched with shea butter
- Oils and butters: shea butter, olive oil, coconut oil
Use this cleanser on your face or body. Lather thoroughly in the palm of your hands. Rub gently in a circular motion over damp skin, avoiding the eye area. Let the soap rest on the skin to benefit from all its active ingredients, then rinse thoroughly. Suitable for cleaning the body, face, and hands.
Keep your soap dry between uses.
Do not ingest.
Inci: Butyrospermum parkii butter Aqua - Coco nucifera oil - Oléa Europaea fruit oil - Aqua - Sodium hydroxide
A word from Stephanie
Krakra soaps are guaranteed softness. Neyla, its founder, is a sweetheart. She contacted us on Instagram a few weeks ago and sent us one of each soap to test. We love them so much and we wish you would too!
About the brand
KRAKRA is a young cosmetic brand based in Bordeaux.
They manufacture in their workshop, in an artisanal way, and in small batches, solid soaps & skincare products inspired by ancient beauty rituals.
All their recipes are of 100% natural origin, and more than half of the ingredients are certified organic.
Their products are guaranteed to be free of palm oil, synthetic detergents, artificial colors, parabens, sulfates, and animal products.
Their soaps are cold saponified* from natural ingredients used since antiquity: clays, oils, spices, and essential flower oils, selected for their high concentration in active ingredients.
Each of their products has been formulated to meet the specific needs of different skin types: sensitive skin, dull skin, combination skin, problem skin, and very dry skin.
In a laughing and deceptively innocent way, KRAKRA has fun with its name while offering quality products.
* The ancestral method of soap making guarantees a high content of surgras and thus preserves the beneficial properties for the skin of the ingredients used. They use the term "cold process" because the vegetable oils are not heated, and thus preserve all their qualities on the skin.