This product is currently sold out.
FACE ~ BODY ~ HANDS
Handmade soap with love.
KRAKRA soaps are handmade in their Bordeaux workshop using the cold saponification method, which guarantees their high surgras content and their benefits. Due to their handcrafted nature, the products may vary from the presentation photos, but all the ingredients of the recipe remain unchanged.
- Skins: dry to very dry, sensitive skins, with atopic tendency. Suitable for children and pregnant women.
- Benefits: anti-redness, soothing, repairing
- Odor: odorless, no essential oil
- Key ingredients: enriched with shea butter
- Oils and butters: shea butter, olive oil, coconut oil
Use this cleanser on your face or body. Lather thoroughly in the palm of your hands. Rub gently in a circular motion over damp skin, avoiding the eye area. Let the soap rest on the skin to benefit from all its active ingredients, then rinse thoroughly. Suitable for cleaning the body, face, and hands.
Keep your soap dry between uses.
Do not ingest.
Inci: Butyrospermum parkii butter Aqua - Coco nucifera oil - Oléa Europaea fruit oil - Aqua - Sodium hydroxide
A word from Stephanie
Krakra soaps are guaranteed softness. Neyla, its founder, is a sweetheart. She contacted us on Instagram a few weeks ago and sent us one of each soap to test. We love them so much and we wish you would too!